Saturday, November 6, 2010

I want to return to Benguet

The cold and frosty morning from New York, though certainly in itself a spell with his work and Bialys Bagels smells really only serves to remind me of home, the province of Benguet. In the Philippines, my province has a special place in my heart and I long for me again the smell of the morning cold, ropes and long walks in the mountainous region, but friendly.

Sometimes when you're away for too long a familiar place, get all appreciate the simplicityThings in front of you. Picking strawberries in Benguet is normal, a time good ol 'for tourists. But for me the pain was to go back, pick up sounds of the fruit was more mature in its freshest and eat right in your own back yard just across the sky.

In The Valley of Trinidad, I miss the rows on rows of ripe red berry strawberry patch in the morning and dewy. Maybe I'll bring some 'cereal and milk! The best area to head in a basket, interior courtyards where thePatch was not taken.

This cool days there, and every day is good to go to the spa. I heard the Trese Itogon Valley Resort is a perfect place. My aunt recommended this place as a tourist resort in the mountains very relaxing and therapeutic. I'm sure other tourists to come to this place to compensate for the chills in his body. It 's the perfect end to the travel destinations.

I'm not a big person to walk, but for a former local, traveling on trails and climbingParts of the mountains is quite normal. Dozens of hikers, climbers and hikers flock Benguet. Climbing Mt Pulag is the treasure here, the second largest mountain in the Philippines with a single location of the fields of green moss and woods in the middle. He has the unique property of changing colors of the seasons. If this was showed me, it was only then that I realized it was true! It 's like Ayer's Rock and the deep shade the GreatCanyon.

Dozens of hiking trails here discovered or to be discovered, are available for tourists and day trippers. The path and the way Ambangeg Akiki for example, two of the most famous and the Internet.

Th sacred burial grounds are not to be missed. When I return, I want to correct my respect for our ancestors who have inherited and cultivated the land for a time. Tourists are welcome, which are in awe of caves and ancient cultures. There was once used strainsto protect these caves, the remains of their loved ones and gave them entry to the afterlife. These caves are a major tourist destination.

Since my Benguet is a basket of fresh produce door, I am excited to return to the office. The office is the week to produce a day gathering of farmers, buyers and sellers in the province. Many tourists take a look at the ground, in particular the return to Manila. It 'been a run on someis fantastic and good deals with fruit and vegetables.

In Benguet life is easy and comfortable. An exciting life, not too far Baguio City is located right in the middle. But on a trip to the end, there's nothing like home.

Philippines Local is your one-stop source of information on the Philippines, with its fascinating destinations, colorful festivals and major attractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment